Dispenser-bottled water is most suited for drinking, brushing your teeth, or washing sensitive instruments in offices, homes, hospitals, et cetra. It’s bottle is uniquely crafted to fit into a water dispenser with cold-and-warm button/knob function for collecting cold or warm water as desired.
It is specially treated and formulated with state-of-the-art technology to keep the chemical concentration within the WHO required standard for human consumption. More so, the water is stored and delivered under stringent hygienic conditions.
The water has the following features:
- » It is odourless and does not contain any visible solid particles.
- » It is not contaminated, with no unhealthy toxins or chemicals.
- » It water is tasteless, colourless andrich in minerals.
- » It does not contain any objectionable substances
- » It’s volume varies from 11litres to 22 litres per bottle (i.e. 5 gallons – 10gallons)
- » It”s shelf life is up to 1 year if stored properly (since it is not carbonated).
- However, we suggest you replace the bottle every 6 months if you wish to keep the water longer.
- We deliver to your homes, offices and commercial centers using trucks of varied sizes, depending on the quantity ordered.
There are no reviews yet.