WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
“Data Controller” means the party also responsible for the collection of data
“Data Processing Officer” means the party responsible for overseeing data protection strategy and implementation to secure compliance
“Content” means any content, writing, images, audiovisual content or other information published on the website
“Operator” means the owner, publisher and administrator of the website. The party is also responsible for the collection of personal data alongside the Data Controller
“Parties” means both You (the user of the service) and the Data Controller: GWC Tech Hub
“Personal Data” means any information collected for You about your use of this service which is capable of identifying You
“Service” means the Website, which is known as: www.kenloggroup.com including all pages, subpages, all blogs, forums and other connected whatsoever
“Products” means the goods and products both tangible and intangible offered on the Website
“Services” means the services offered on the Website
“Third Party Service Provider” means a party or parties who are contracted by the owner/data Controller to process the personal data of the user
“User Content” means any audio, video, text, images or other material users choose to display on this Website
“You, Yours” means the user of this website.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data while You use this Website
- The party responsible for the collection of data is as follows: GWC Tech Huband can be contacted as follows:
Monarch Avenue, Independence Layout Enugu; firstname.lastname@example.org
The Operator of the Website is: Kenlog Technologies and can be contacted as follows: 55a Liberty Estate phase 1 Independence Layout Enugu; email@example.com
The Data Protection Officer is as follows: Silver Kalu and can be contacted as follows: 09080774877; 09038102599
- THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect various information to enable us to provide good Service to all our users. Depending on how our Service will be used, the different types of Personal Data we collect are as follows:
- For registered users: During the process of Your registration, we may collect the following information:
- Phone number
- Contact Address
We may also require other information about:
- Your interaction with our representatives;
- receiving notifications by text message or email about marketing;
- receiving general emails from us;
- commenting on our Content or other User Content on our Website;
- the purchases You make;
- the following forms of activities:
- the complaints or enquiries you make from our website/application
- the contents (pictures, images, files, videos, etc) you upload to our website
- For unregistered users:We will collect passive information from all registered and unregistered users. This information includes cookies, IP address information, location information and certain browser information
- Sales and billing information:We may collect Your credit and/or debit card information, which includes Your card number, password, etc, Your billing address, Your contact address and other information required for Your purchases. The billing information will be stored to assist You in making future purchases.
- User experience:From time to time we may also request certain Personal Data that may be necessary to improve our Service and the products and services we offer for sale on the Website.
- THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AS YOU USE OUR SERVICE
We use the following to collect Personal Data from You:
Cookies: We use the data collected by the cookies to offer You the best experience on our Website
Cookies are information stored on Your browser when You visit our Website or use a social network with Your PC, Smartphone or Tablets. They contain various data which includes the name of the server from which it comes, the numeric identifier, etc.
The types of cookies we use are as follows:
- Technical cookies:These cookies are essential for the correct functioning of our Website and they are required to provide the Service required to our users
- Support in configuring your browser:You can manage these cookies through the settings of Your browser on Your device. However, deleting cookies from Your browser may remove the preferences You have set for this Website.
Log Data: We also use log files for which may store automatic information collected when users visit this Website. The log data that may be collected are as follows:
- the domain and host from which You access the Website;
- name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- Your computer operating system and browser software;
- web pages visited, the duration, and frequency of visits;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- THIRD PARTIES
We may utilize third-party service providers, from time to time to help in processing Your Personal Data and help us with our Website.
We share Your Personal Data with third parties to protect our rights, properties, and safety and for the safety of users of this Website
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We collect and use Your Personal Data for the following reasons:
- to provide our Service and to maintain and make improvements to the Service we provide to You;
- to develop new Products and Services on the Website
- to provide personalized Service to You, including making recommendations and providing personalized content;
- to provide customer service ;
- to provide You with updates on the Website and related items;
- to provide analytics to understand how our Service is used.
- STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We take the security of the Personal Data we collect very seriously, and we take reasonable measures to reduce the risk of accidental destruction, loss or unauthorized access to such information. However, please note that no system involving the transmission of information via electronic storage systems or the internet is completely secure.
The Personal Data and any other information we have about You may be stored for such period as may be determined until You terminate Your account with us or You withdraw Your consent
Note that You can withdraw Your consent to store Your Personal Data at any time. Once this is done, all Personal Data and information we have about You will be deleted.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our Service is built with strong security features that continuously protect Your Personal Data. Our security features help us detect and block security threats. If we detect any security risk, we may inform You and guide You through steps to stay protected.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
When we share Your Personal Data
We do not disclose Your Personal Data except for any of the following reasons:
- If You have permitted us to do so:We will disclose Your Personal Data where we have received Your unequivocal consent and permission to do so. However, such consent may be withdrawn at any time;
- For any other reason:that may be necessary for the operation of our Website
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES/SERVICES
- ACCESSING, MODIFYING AND DELETING YOUR DATA
If You wish to access, review or modify any information we have about You, You may do so by simply contacting us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request that we delete any information belonging to You that we have stored.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Your rights concerning Your Personal Data are as follows:
- the right to have access to Your Personal Data;
- the right to be informed about the processing of Your Personal Data;
- the right to rectify any inaccurate Personal Data or any information about You;
- the right to review, modify or erase Your Personal Data and any other information we have about You;
- the right to restrict the processing of Your Personal Data;
- the right to block Personal Data processing in violation of any law;
- the right to be informed about any rectification or erasure of Personal Data or restriction of any processing carried out;
- the right to the portability of Your Personal Data, and
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority within Nigeria.
- CONTACT INFORMATION