Bottled water is very handy and most suited for outdoor events and field activities. However, it is also very desirable for drinking, brushing your teeth, or washing sensitive instruments in offices, homes, hospitals, et cetra.
It is specially treated and formulated with state-of-the-art technology to keep the chemical concentration within the WHO required standard for human consumption. And the water is stored and delivered under stringent hygienic conditions.
The water has the following features:
- » It is odourless and does not contain any visible solid particles.
- » It is not contaminated, with no unhealthy toxins or chemicals.
- » It water is tasteless, colourless andrich in minerals.
- » It does not contain any objectionable substances
- » It’s volume varies from 0.5cl to 1 litre per bottle
- » It is highly regulated by relevant authorities
- » It is iodized and has shelf life of up to 1 year if stored properly (since it is not carbonated). However, we suggest you replace the bottle every 6 months if you wish to keep the water longer.
- We deliver to your homes, offices and commercial centers using trucks of varied sizes, depending on the quantity ordered.